Vet Clinic – Veterinary Clinic Management System
It is a system used for the desktop to manage veterinary clinics through screens that facilitate the administration and medicine dispensing accounts for the veterinary clinic.
System Features :
- Work flow within the system, so that you can move through the work stages smoothly, and the system works with My SQL / C # feature and is compatible with Windows 7 & 8 & 10.
- Powers can be created for the responsible doctor, as it is not possible to delete any documents by any user, and to show his reports.
- For added safety, course classes cannot be deleted by any user without entering the system administrator’s password.
Veterinary Clinics Management:
Items screen / Items group screen
- The items screen and the items group screen through which items can be added by entering (item code – item name – item group selection – purchase price – selling price – order limit – active / inactive), and it is also possible to amend the item data and add quantities for the item that also enables you to Search for items by more than one search method (item code – item name – item group selection – purchase price – sale price – request limit)
Medicines exchange screen
- Medicines exchange screen, through which drugs can be added to a customer’s course by selecting (customer name – customer cycle name) and (customer phone number – session debt – session opening date) will be set, then you can add items through (choose a group of items – choose the item – the quantity ) The sale price will be set and you can change it if you want – also the total will be set – the number of course items.
Customers screen / customer group screen
- Customers screen and customer group screen through which you can add a customer by entering (customer name – choosing customer group – phone number – customer address – active / inactive) also this screen allows you to modify customer data also enables you to search for items by more than one search method (Customer name – customer group – phone number – customer address – current balance), showing customer data in addition to the previous balance and the number of its sessions.
- In addition to the customer indebtedness screen, through which a customer’s debt can be paid by choosing (customer name – customer cycle name) and (previous balance – invoice opening date – remaining amount) will be set. This screen also enables you to search for customer debt repayments in more than one search method. (Client name – course name)
- Another screen with a set of reports such as the items report under the order limit – the item data report – the total customer transactions during a period – the cycle items disbursement report – the daily report of the customer debt items disbursement, etc.
- The possibility of adding users by entering (choosing the type of user – username – password – notes) and also enables you to make the user active or inactive within the organization so that he cannot enter the system in the event that he does not continue to work in addition to the ability to search for a user with more than Search method (username – user type – notes)
Petra provides the program to its customers and you can also contact us for the trial version by email firstname.lastname@example.org