- ERP software Odoo is one of the most popular Netsuite ERP alternatives and is a very powerful erp system in it’s own right. Odoo started as an open source erp and cloud based accounting system that was a completely free accounting solution that combined cloud based CRM, project management with a powerful online accounting software package, certainly much more than just a Quickbooks Replacement.
Features Of Using Odoo Open Source:
- There will be no licensing terms and you will own the system.
- You’ll have to rent/own infrastructure and yourself will be responsible to manage it.
- You have full rights to customize it as you will have the source code.
- You can establish your own business process on rather than accepting already established process of some software.
- TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) might be more than hosted ones. It might have a bit more operational cost.
- Export the data and migrate to some other software will be easy as you own that software.
- Data privacy and confidentiality will be maintained.
- You will have built in website already connected with CRM/back-end (Tight coupling)
- Extensible of having accounting, sales, purchases, payroll, inventory on a single click installation without any extra cost.
Petra and Odoo software :
Petra software industry company recommend using odoo software, petra hope to have a GOLDEN PARTNER with odoo to strengthen the relations between each other.