Eye Care Ophthalmology Clinics Management Program:
The “Eye Care” program presented by Petra Software is a system used by the desktop to manage eye clinics through a group of screens that facilitate patient reservations and examination stages in the clinic. The eye clinics management program works with the Mysql / #C feature and is compatible with Windows 7 & 8 & 10.
Advantages of “Eye Care” for the management of ophthalmology clinics:
- The “Eye Care” program is suitable for all types of users, so it is characterized by the smooth flow of work through the screens, so that it moves through the work stages smoothly.
- Through “Eye Care”, it is possible to create powers for the director of the institution where no data can be deleted by any user, in addition to the ability to show special reports for the clinic director and reports for the responsible doctor.
- “Eye Care” program preserves documents even after deleting them, and makes backup copies of data to ensure that they are not lost.
Eye Care for managing eye clinics:
- The “Eye Care” program contains a number of screens to facilitate the management of the eye clinic, including the data registration screen. Through this screen, the patient’s personal data can be recorded by entering (name – phone – age – gender – address – status) during this screen also you can search for For the patients through more than one search method (device name – device number – hourly rate – notes) this screen can be accessed through the type of user (system administrator – reception), in addition to a screen to record the clinic data such as name, phone number, address, examination dates, etc. “Eye Care” provides the ability to add groups to patients by entering (name – notes – status) in addition to the ability to search for patient groups by more than one search method (name – notes – active – inactive).
- There is a screen for the history of examining each patient. Through this screen, it is possible to know the history of the patient’s examinations in addition to adding a new examination for the patient. This screen is available for the type of user only doctor, and in this screen the doctor or user enters the examination data, including (HTN – DM – Operation – Hypersensitivity – – Cardiac – Asthmatic – Neurological – UCVA – BCVA – Ref – IOP – Lid – Conjunctiva – Lacrimal apparatus – Cornea – AC – Iris – Pupil – Lens – Vit – Retina – Nerve – EOM – Orbit – Other Notes -Complaint- Diagnosis – Category) , With the ability to set default data for examination by pressing the default mode button.
- Through the investigation screen, record the investigation data of the patient by entering (name – diagnosis – notes). Through this screen also, you can search for patient checks through more than one search method (name – age – phone – patient ID), and pictures can also be included for verification. This screen can be accessed by the type of user (doctor), in addition to the presence of another screen for clinic reports.
- There is a screen for treatment or drugs that contains the medicine box and the required dose, in addition to another screen for entering the operations and data for each operation by entering the name of the doctor – assistant – nurse – operation name – and patient data
- “Eye Care” allows multiple users by choosing the type of user (system administrator – reception – doctor) as each user type has different powers and then entering (username – password – specifying clinics supervised by the user – notes) and also you can make the user active / Inactive so that he cannot enter the system in the event that he does not continue to work, in addition to the ability to search for a user by more than one search method (username – notes – active – inactive), in addition to the presence of a screen through which another clinic can be added by entering (Name – Notes – Status) In addition to the ability to search for clinics by more than one search method (name – notes – active – inactive).
- Through “Eye Care”, it is possible to set default data for each patient, and there is also a screen for backup copies to ensure that no document is lost, and even in the case of deletion, it can be retrieved again from the backup backup screen. This is in addition to the screen to reset your clinic data again.
Petra provides the program to its customers and you can also contact us for the trial version by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Eye Care Ophthalmology Clinics Management Program :